The Rocking Horse Shop

+44 (0)1759 368737 | info@rockinghorse.co.uk

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Phil Henry Restores his Rocking Horse with accessories from The Rocking Horse Shop

Rocking Horse Before Restoration

Rocking Horse Restored by Phil Henry

I just wanted to thank everyone at The Rocking Horse Shop for your assistance in my restoration
project.
I could not be happier with the products and the level of customer service, I
will recommend your company any chance I get. I've attached some before and
after photos. Again, my sincerest thanks!!!

                                                                                             
Kindest regards,
                                                                                                
Phil Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment